U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member Services Knowledge Base

Are foreign athletes required to purchase a U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership at non-FIS events?

Yes. All athletes are required to hold a U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership at non-FIS U.S. Ski & Snowboard events. 

There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
Where can I find information on Continuing Education?
Viewed 843 times since Thu, Jul 14, 2016
Where do I find information on the Gold Pass program?
Viewed 550 times since Wed, May 24, 2017
What ages are open to Freestyle athletes for Junior Nationals?
Viewed 15 times since Tue, Oct 15, 2019
How can I tell if a race is scored or non-scored?
Viewed 125 times since Thu, Mar 21, 2019
Do athletes participating in Cross Country Jr. Nationals need a FIS license? Is it a requirement?
Viewed 652 times since Fri, Jul 29, 2016
Where can I find information on NASTAR?
Viewed 513 times since Wed, May 24, 2017
Why do I have late fees?
Viewed 800 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
Where can I find Paralympic calendars and results?
Viewed 98 times since Wed, May 29, 2019
What forms of payment are accepted by U.S. Ski & Snowboard?
Viewed 853 times since Mon, Aug 15, 2016
What memberships do I need to compete in Rev Tour events?
Viewed 453 times since Wed, May 24, 2017