U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member Services Knowledge Base

Can I get a refund for/upgrade my Short Term membership?

U.S. Ski & Snowboard memberships, including Short Term, are non-refundable and non-transferable.

However, you may upgrade your Short Term membership to a full membership. The amount paid for the Short Term will be applied towards the amount of the full membership. Please be aware that division dues may apply. Please contact our office to upgrade the membership at 435-647-2666 or via email to membership@ussa.org. 

There are no attachments for this article.