U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member Services Knowledge Base

Can I use other SafeSport training required by other organizations?

All SafeSport training must be completed through the U.S. Center for SafeSport. If you have completed SafeSport training for another NGB, please reach out to Member Services so your account may also be affiliated with U.S. Ski & Snowboard. U.S. Ski & Snowboard is not accepting alternate SafeSport training programs at this time.

There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
Who is required to hold a U.S. Ski & Snowboard Membership ?
Viewed 1863 times since Mon, Apr 4, 2016
Event Participation Policies for Event Organizers and Participants
Viewed 438 times since Thu, Feb 13, 2020
Club Minimum Standards
Viewed 97 times since Wed, Mar 11, 2020
Coaches Credentials
Viewed 1918 times since Wed, Apr 6, 2016
Is the Alpine Officials course mandatory or optional?
Viewed 143 times since Sat, Nov 13, 2021
What do I need to forerun a FIS race?
Viewed 1735 times since Wed, Jan 18, 2017
How do I freeze my U.S. Ski & Snowboard and/or FIS points?
Viewed 3869 times since Mon, Feb 6, 2017
What level of membership do I need to hold for a Speed Skiing or Grass Skiing FIS license?
Viewed 1305 times since Thu, Mar 2, 2017
What level of membership do I need to hold a Telemark FIS?
Viewed 1424 times since Thu, Mar 2, 2017
Member Club Logo Usage Request
Viewed 894 times since Tue, Dec 19, 2017