U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member Services Knowledge Base

How can I report known or possible sexual abuse to the U.S. Center for SafeSport?

To report suspected violations of sexualized conduct, please call the U.S. Center for SafeSport at 866.200.0796 or click here to submit an online report.





There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
I am a coach and will not be participating this year. What level of membership do I need to purchase in order to maintain my certifications?
Viewed 845 times since Fri, Oct 14, 2016
I was a coach several years ago and want to renew my membership. Do I still have my certifications?
Viewed 1101 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
How do I add an image to my profile?
Viewed 807 times since Tue, Nov 14, 2017
Coaches Credentials
Viewed 1228 times since Wed, Apr 6, 2016
Cross Country National Ranking List Explanation
Viewed 52 times since Fri, Jun 26, 2020
Sport Education Video Library
Viewed 887 times since Wed, Oct 26, 2016
Official’s Certifications Contacts
Viewed 1072 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
Member Club Logo Usage Request
Viewed 615 times since Tue, Dec 19, 2017
How to clear your internet browsing history?
Viewed 37 times since Tue, Jul 28, 2020
What First Aid and CPR certifications are accepted?
Viewed 1090 times since Fri, Oct 28, 2016