How do I add an image to my profile?
Article Number: 359 | Last Updated: Tue, Jun 4, 2019 1:21 PM
Please use the following steps to add an image to your profile.
- Sign into your account at my.ussa.org
- In the My Account box, please click on the avatar next to your name. This will open Gravatar.
- Create an account, or sign in with an existing one. If creating an account, you will be sent an email to activate your account.
- Pick the email you want to edit and click the link to add an image.
- Crop the image.
- Add image rating.
- The image can now be added to your address, you will be asked which one to assign it to, or you can wait to assign it later.
More instructions may be found on the Gravatar website under the Support tab.