How do I change my FIS membership from one country to another?
Article Number: 468 | Last Updated: Tue, Aug 24, 2021 2:09 PM
- The athlete must contact the country they are changing to and ask to be accepted.
- The country getting the athlete must petition with FIS to have the athlete moved. This must be done at the Spring FIS meeting, usually held in mid-May.
- The country the athlete is leaving must release the athlete.
- A copy of the athlete’s passport or other proof of citizenship for the new nation must be provided
- A copy of a parent’s passport or other proof of citizenship must be provided
- A letter from the athlete explaining why they want to make the change must be provided