How do I sign up for a U.S. Ski & Snowboard account and register/renew a membership?
Please follow the steps below to purchase or renew a membership.
- Go to my.ussa.org. If you have yet to create an account, please click Create a My USSA account. Then sign in. If you have an account, please sign in.
- You’ll be taken to a welcome page. On the left is a box titled My Account. If purchasing a membership for someone who is participating with USSA for the first time, click Register a New USSA Member. Renewing members should click the renew membership button also in the My Account box.
- Once you’ve read the general information, you may close the window. If you’re registering someone brand new to the USSA, respond No to the statement “Do you have a U.S. Ski & Snowboard number?”.
- Continue through each screen, entering the applicable information for the member you are registering.
- A membership number will be issued on the final page after payment.
If you have any further questions, please contact us in our office at 435-647-2666 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm Mountain Standard Time.