U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member Services Knowledge Base

Is there a Short Term FIS?

No, FIS does not offer a short-term license. Athlete's who wish to purchase a FIS license must hold a membership in their home federation. For U.S. citizens, the federation is the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association (U.S. Ski & Snowboard). 

There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
Can I get a refund for/upgrade my Short Term membership?
Viewed 770 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
Do I need to have a U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership to attend a Level 100 or higher coaches clinic?
Viewed 661 times since Tue, Sep 20, 2016
Security Question Help
Viewed 534 times since Thu, Sep 28, 2017
Will a Short Term allow for my child to gain points?
Viewed 895 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
What are the different coaching certification levels by sport?
Viewed 164 times since Wed, Sep 21, 2016
Where can I find when Coach Certification courses are taking place?
Viewed 667 times since Thu, Oct 5, 2017
What is the benefit of becoming a General Member?
Viewed 818 times since Mon, Apr 4, 2016
How do I access the Coaching Fundamentals Course?
Viewed 1357 times since Tue, Sep 27, 2016
Reset password not working
Viewed 581 times since Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Questions Regarding Gender Transitions
Viewed 449 times since Thu, Oct 5, 2017