U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member Services Knowledge Base

My child has the wrong year of birth, how can I change this?

We are able to change the year of birth for your child. We will just need a copy of the birth certificate before we may do so.

There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
Where can I find information on NASTAR?
Viewed 569 times since Wed, May 24, 2017
How can I add a membership for another sport or in the same sport?
Viewed 1096 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
Where can I find Paralympic calendars and results?
Viewed 145 times since Wed, May 29, 2019
Do athletes participating in Cross Country Jr. Nationals need a FIS license? Is it a requirement?
Viewed 711 times since Fri, Jul 29, 2016
What memberships do I need to compete in Rev Tour events?
Viewed 501 times since Wed, May 24, 2017
What is the difference between Freestyle and Freeskiing?
Viewed 1322 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
What forms of payment are accepted by U.S. Ski & Snowboard?
Viewed 935 times since Mon, Aug 15, 2016
How do I register for the Rev Tour and where can I find a schedule?
Viewed 460 times since Wed, May 24, 2017
I’m a Foreign Athlete, how do I register?
Viewed 931 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
How do I place an add or listing for an open coach position on the U.S. Ski & Snowboard site?
Viewed 677 times since Wed, Sep 7, 2016