U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member Services Knowledge Base

My child was injured; can we get a refund?

Medical refunds requests must include medical documentation from the member’s physician noting the date of injury and including a statement that the individual may not participate for the remainder of the season. Documentation may be sent by mail, fax or email. Upon receipt Member Services will review the request for a partial refund. 

Several items to be aware of:

  • If your child has earned points, they will lose those points if they do not maintain a membership. 
  • FIS is non-refundable.

If faxing documentation, please call or email to confirm receipt. 


There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
How can I obtain a copy of my background screening?
Viewed 426 times since Tue, Apr 25, 2017
My child has been or will be racing up, can I change age classes?
Viewed 706 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
Who can take SafeSport and where can it be purchased?
Viewed 187 times since Wed, Jan 30, 2019
How can I tell which points are included on the points list?
Viewed 684 times since Wed, May 18, 2016
Who receives Competition Guides with their membership?
Viewed 510 times since Wed, May 24, 2017
What ages are open to Freestyle athletes for Junior Nationals?
Viewed 15 times since Tue, Oct 15, 2019
What type of memberships do guides for adaptive members need?
Viewed 137 times since Tue, Mar 12, 2019
If I upgrade from a general to a competitor membership will I receive all my points?
Viewed 730 times since Wed, May 18, 2016
Where do I find information on the Gold Pass program?
Viewed 551 times since Wed, May 24, 2017
Why do I have late fees?
Viewed 800 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016