U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member Services Knowledge Base

My child was injured at an event. How do I find out about the excess medical coverage?

Please visit Buckner's website at https://buckner.com/us-ski-and-snowboard/This summary provides a general overview of insurance coverage that applies to individual members of U.S. Ski & Snowboard. 

Once the First Report of Accident Form is completed, a claim can be filed under U.S. Ski & Snowboard’s
excess accident medical policy for medical charges that are not covered by any other insurance. Claim
forms must be filled out completely, with all required signatures.
A copy of the First Report of Accident form can be obtained via the following:





There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
Do I need to have a U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership to attend a Level 100 or higher coaches clinic?
Viewed 786 times since Tue, Sep 20, 2016
Ski Racing Subscription
Viewed 984 times since Thu, Sep 21, 2017
Who is required to hold a U.S. Ski & Snowboard Membership ?
Viewed 1409 times since Mon, Apr 4, 2016
What are the different coaching certification levels by sport?
Viewed 327 times since Wed, Sep 21, 2016
Security Question Help
Viewed 793 times since Thu, Sep 28, 2017
I receive an error when trying to register for an event on AdminSkiRacing.com, SkiReg.com, Active.com, GoRunSignUp.com
Viewed 250 times since Sat, Jan 4, 2020
How do I access the Coaching Fundamentals Course?
Viewed 1796 times since Tue, Sep 27, 2016
What is the minimum age to be a snowboard coach?
Viewed 1465 times since Thu, Mar 31, 2016
Where can I find when Coach Certification courses are taking place?
Viewed 824 times since Thu, Oct 5, 2017
How do I change my sponsors on my FIS license?
Viewed 157 times since Thu, Jan 23, 2020