U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member Services Knowledge Base

Who is ineligible to participate in the Club Liability Insurance Program (CLIP)?

U.S. Ski & Snowboard clubs that are owned or operated by a parent entity (from which insurance may be obtained) such as resort competition centers, resort-run clubs and universities, municipalities are not eligible for CLIP.

There are no attachments for this article.
Related Articles RSS Feed
How do I transfer my officials certifications/records from one division to another?
Viewed 701 times since Wed, Sep 7, 2016
Ski Racing Subscription
Viewed 554 times since Thu, Sep 21, 2017
I’m a Foreign Athlete and need a FIS license, how do I obtain one?
Viewed 756 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
How do I change my citizenship or nation/country affiliation with U.S. Ski & Snowboard?
Viewed 589 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
How do I change my nation affiliation with FIS?
Viewed 1371 times since Mon, Sep 12, 2016
Security Question Help
Viewed 477 times since Thu, Sep 28, 2017
I’m taking my level 100. Do I need to complete the Coaching Fundamentals Course?
Viewed 686 times since Fri, Apr 1, 2016
Do I need to have a U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership to attend a Level 100 or higher coaches clinic?
Viewed 604 times since Tue, Sep 20, 2016
Where can I find when Coach Certification courses are taking place?
Viewed 603 times since Thu, Oct 5, 2017
Futures Tour Membership Requirements
Viewed 8 times since Tue, Nov 5, 2019