Do athletes participating in Cross Country Jr. Nationals need a FIS license? Is it a requirement?

No, a FIS license is not needed for Cross Country Junior Nationals but a U.S. Ski & Snowboard license is required.

The General membership is enough to compete in Junior National Qualifiers and if qualified, to compete at Junior Nationals . However, the skier will not score NRL points, and therefore will not be seeded with points.

Posted : - Fri, Jul 29, 2016 3:53 PM. This article has been viewed 1164 times.
Online URL: