How do I change my division?

Please call Member Services at 435.647.2666 or email to change your division affiliation. You will need to let Member Services know which division you are changing from and moving to. Please also note the state and club if those are also changing. Please note, there may be a difference in division dues which could require additional payment.

NOTE: If the request is December 1 or later, approval is required from each respective division in order to switch divisions.

Posted : - Wed, Sep 7, 2016 11:03 AM. This article has been viewed 1579 times.
Online URL: