What memberships do I need to compete in Rev Tour events?

In order to compete in the Rev Tour, competitors must hold both the appropriate U.S. Ski & Snowboard competitor membership and a FIS license.

Posted : - Wed, May 24, 2017 4:02 PM. This article has been viewed 1008 times.
Online URL: https://memberhelp.ussa.org/phpkb/article/what-memberships-do-i-need-to-compete-in-rev-tour-events.html