What membership do I need to purchase if I’m an adaptive alpine athlete?

U.S. Ski & Snowboard offers an Adaptive Alpine membership for those who are competing in U.S. Ski & Snowboard Alpine and Adaptive Alpine events for national points. An IPC license is required for those participating in IPC sanctioned events and if the member wishes to hold a FIS license, they must hold an Alpine Competitor membership.

Posted : - Mon, May 14, 2018 11:39 AM. This article has been viewed 431 times.
Online URL: https://memberhelp.ussa.org/phpkb/article/what-membership-do-i-need-to-purchase-if-i-m-an-adaptive-alpine-athlete.html