What type of membership do I need for Cross Country Master’s World Cup?

U.S. Ski & Snowboard no longer offers a Master's membership for Cross Country, so you would need to hold either the Competitor or Non-Scored Athlete membership to compete in the event. The event is not a FIS points event, so a FIS license is not needed to participate.

Posted : - Tue, Aug 31, 2021 9:30 AM. This article has been viewed 205 times.
Online URL: https://memberhelp.ussa.org/phpkb/article/what-type-of-membership-do-i-need-for-cross-country-master-s-world-cup.html