Do athletes participating in Cross Country Jr. Nationals need a FIS license? Is it a requirement?

No, a FIS license is not needed for Cross Country Junior Nationals but a U.S. Ski & Snowboard license is required.

General membership is enough to do JNQ and if qualified, to compete at JN. But, the skier will not score NRL points, therefore will not be seeded with points.

Article Number: 199
Posted: Fri, Jul 29, 2016 3:53 PM
Last Updated: Wed, May 10, 2017 11:27 AM
Posted: Matt Lemon []

Online URL: