Do I need to have a U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership to attend a Level 100 or higher coaches clinic?
PRE-REQUISITES: In order to be certified as a Level 100 Coach, the following requirements must be met.
- Current U.S. Ski & Snowboard Coach Membership – required annually
- Current Background Screening - required every two years
- Current SafeSport or SafeSport Refresher – required annually
- Completion of Coaching Fundamentals – This course consists of 5 non-sport-specific online modules and is required for any new coach member without a certification.
- Introduction to Avalanches Course - required for all members 18+
Article Number: 216
Posted: Tue, Sep 20, 2016 10:07 AM
Last Updated: Thu, Jul 28, 2022 3:38 PM
Posted: Matt Lemon [email@example.com]
Online URL: https://memberhelp.ussa.org/phpkb/article/do-i-need-to-have-a-u-s-ski-snowboard-membership-to-attend-a-level-100-or-higher-coaches-clinic.html