What types of coverage should my club have to make sure we are adequately insured?

General liability policy minimum recommended standards


In addition to a general liability policy, clubs may want to consider some or all of the coverages noted below to ensure they are adequately insured.

  1. Directors & Officers – Available through American Specialty through an online application process at https://americanspecialty.com/usskiandsnowboard_cov/
  2. Property and Casualty if owned property warrants such coverage
  3. Auto insurance for transporting kids, etc.

Article Number: 231
Posted: Thu, Sep 29, 2016 1:54 PM
Last Updated: Thu, Jul 1, 2021 3:23 PM
Posted: Matt Lemon [mlemon@ussa.org]

Online URL: https://memberhelp.ussa.org/phpkb/article/what-types-of-coverage-should-my-club-have-to-make-sure-we-are-adequately-insured.html