I hold an IPC license; do I also need to hold a U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership?

If you hold an Alpine IPC license, then yes, you also need to hold an Alpine U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership.


If you hold an Snowboard IPC license, then no, you do not need to hold an Snowboard U.S. Ski & Snowboard membership.  However, you do need to hold an Snowboard USASA membership.

Article Number: 260
Posted: Thu, Feb 2, 2017 10:56 AM
Last Updated: Wed, May 10, 2017 9:41 AM
Posted: Jennifer Wright [jwright@ussa.org]

Online URL: https://memberhelp.ussa.org/phpkb/article/i-hold-an-ipc-license;-do-i-also-need-to-hold-a-u-s-ski-snowboard-membership.html