How do I change my citizenship or nation/country affiliation with U.S. Ski & Snowboard?

Proof of citizenship is required to make a change to your nation affiliation. Please contact Member Services to request the change. Members will need to provide a passport, citizenship papers or birth certificate with the appropriate information. 

Article Number: 45
Posted: Fri, Apr 1, 2016 2:18 PM
Last Updated: Thu, May 30, 2019 10:00 AM
Posted: Matt Lemon []

Online URL: