What is necessary to apply for a Single Penalty due to injury (Alpine)?
- Name & address of the injured
- Time/Date & place of the accident
- Type of injury
- Athletes signature with date
- Medical Certification from the athlete's physician detailing the injury and length of inability to compete. The letter must include the date of the injury.
- The single penalty will only be applied if the member's points had not gotten better over the season.
- Go to Alpine Points for more information and forms.
Article Number: 462
Posted: Tue, Aug 24, 2021 1:42 PM
Last Updated: Mon, Aug 30, 2021 2:29 PM
Posted: JJ Ehlers [email@example.com]
Online URL: https://memberhelp.ussa.org/phpkb/article/what-is-necessary-to-apply-for-a-single-penalty-due-to-injury-alpine.html